PARTNERS AND CLIENTS
Sciligent provides consulting in S&T analytics, bibliometrics, technology forecasting and statistical modeling by helping their Government clients shape future R&D programs, manage their current S&T portfolios, and develop scientometric tools that ultimately inform executive decision-making.
Sciligent works as a subcontractor to Prime contractors supporting Government contracts. Since 2013, Sciligent has been awarded multiple subcontracts totaling more than $1.5M from several Prime contractors who support agencies in the US Government. These contracts include:
- Science, Engineering, and Technical Assistance (SETA) to directly support the technical development and management of Government R&D programs
- The creation of analytic products including technology assessments, horizon scans and technology forecasts
- Support for the development of scientometric and bibliometric tools and capabilities.
In every case, Sciligent works directly with both Government leadership (Directors, Deputy Directors, Office Directors) and Government technical staff (Program Managers) to deliver its solutions and analyses, and maintains close rapport with their Government clients. Having developed a reputation for quality and consistency, both new and existing Government clients regularly recommend Sciligent to their Contractors as an organization possessing unique, niche experience that could potentially fill gaps in their services. Additionally, Sciligent is continually looking for Contractors with the capacity, history, and interest to effectively lead teams to capture Government opportunities where Sciligent can offer complementary value.
Private Sector Clients
Sciligent can engage directly with clients in the private sector without the need of a Prime contractor. Sciligent has historically performed only analytical work for its private sector clients, but we are interested in opportunities of utilizing our expertise and skillset in S&T analysis for the private sector.
- Office of Naval Research/Performance Improvement and Information Management (ONR/PIIM)
- (other sensitive clients)
- Adlyfe, Inc.