How can Sciligent help you?
Our cleared Ph.D.-level consulting team of data scientists can help your organization make evidence-based decisions, especially if you do R&D management or S&T analysis.
SOLUTIONS USING THE DATA SCIENCE PIPELINE
We help you mine your data for insight by processing it through an analytic pipeline that is custom-designed to your needs.
We clean, normalize and enrich your data. Then we load it into the database system of your choice.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) scripts automatically format and load your data into the database
- Data Cleanup and Normalization eliminate data quality and integrity issues
- Entity Resolution and Disambiguation algorithms resolve ambiguous entities in your data
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) creates stemmed keyword tokens out of unstructured text
We apply the right computational processes and algorithms to dissect your data.
- Semantic Clustering slices up your data into thematically related clusters
- Topic Modeling identifies the major topics and themes in your data
- Network Analysis identifies meaningful patterns in the connections in your data
- Machine Learning & Classification identifies statistical patterns in your data then fills gaps or expedites data collection
We select the optimal data visualizations, then organize them into a dashboard for you.
- Network Graphs allow you to track and follow the relationships and connections in your data
- Sankey Diagrams let you understand how your data is transformed as it moves from one form to another
- Heatmaps allow you to understand the cross-correlations in your data
- Dashboards provide an efficient way to view multiple visualizations at a glance
We help you draw insight from the analysis and interpret the results clearly.
- Analytic Insight in extracting meaningful interpretations of the visualizations comes from our in-depth experience in data science
- Powerpoint Briefings can be created containing all of the meaningful and relevant analytical results
- Written Reports describe the entire analytical process and justifications for the interpretations
- Training Briefings can be developed to help you learn the appropriate analytical methodology